- First, you should know that dairy products can cause gas and bloating, so you should limit the amount of milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products, and switch to drinking coconut, almond, soy or flax milk.
- Yes, we all know that broccoli, cabbage and asparagus are loaded with healthy nutrients! But, did you know that they can cause gas, due to its raffinose content, a sugar that is undigested until it gets to the large intestine. This means one thing – you should consume these vegetables in reasonable amounts.
- You should also avoid beans, because they contain oligosaccharide, a sugar that is not digestible by the body. You can soak dry beans before cooking them to help eliminate some of their sugars.
- Did you know that apples and pears are fruits that are a rich source of soluble fiber, which is a good thing? But, the bad thing is that these fruits can’t be tolerated by sensitive stomachs! Which means that if you have sensitive stomach – you should definitely avoid these fruits.
- When we chew a gum or a hard candy, we usually swallow more often, which means that we are swallowing more air. Gums and candies that include artificial sweeteners can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- We all know that salty foods are loaded with sodium which makes you “keep” more water in your body. This means that you should lower the salt intake and make sure you do not consume more than 2300 mg daily.
- Carbonated drink like soda and beer release carbon dioxide, which causes bloating.
Note: the expert say that the following 10 remedies have incredible digestive-healing properties and thus reduce the bloating shortly after taking them. Stress, poor diet and not enough good bacteria in the gut cause bloating, constipation and gas. These conditions are not dangerous, but make you feel bad and uncomfortable.
Here are some powerful remedies that will relieve constipation and bloating in minutes:
You should definitely try fennel and fennel seeds – they work as antispasmodic agents in the colon and they are also very useful and beneficial for reducing bloating and gas. This powerful ingredient will also help you relax the muscles of the digestive tract, stimulate the bile flow and reduce the pain triggered by digestion.
- Caraway seeds
Have you ever heard of the caraway seeds? Here’s what you need to know – these seeds contain carminative properties, which mean they aid in preventing the creation of gas and in the expulsion of gas. These seeds also promote healthy growth of the gut bacteria, which is very important for a flat stomach.
Ginger is extremely useful in relieving the symptoms of gastrointestinal problems, mostly due to its protein-digesting enzyme called zingibain. This powerful root will help you eliminate gas and reduce bloating! And trust me, you will be amazed by the results!
Pineapple, just like ginger, is loaded with the protein-digesting enzyme, which improves digestion and lowers the chance of developing gas and bloating. You should also know that this super healthy fruit is extremely useful and beneficial, due to its anti-inflammatory.
- Peppermint tea
Did you know that peppermint tea also works well as a relaxing agent on the smooth muscles of the Gastrointestinal tract, and it has been studied by many researchers around the world for its effectiveness against irritable bowel syndrome?
- Chamomile tea
This amazing and super healthy tea has powerful anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and carminative properties. The chamomile tea also has a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. Also, chamomile tea relaxes and reduces stress in the body, which is the biggest cause for digestive problems in most people. This powerful tea can also help you against diarrhea, especially in young children.
The experts say that the amazing papaya is a powerful fruit that reduces bloating. The papaya contains high amounts of the enzyme papain, which is a protein-digesting enzyme that combats bloating and gas. Papaya is excellent for eliminating intestinal worms and parasites that cause bloating.
Yes, we all know that raw parsley is excellent for fresh breath, but it is also great for digestion, as well. The experts also say that parsley is a natural diuretic, which means it eliminates the excess salt build-up in the body and reduces excess water weight, gas and bloating.
- Apple cider vinegar and lemon
Do you feel bloated? Well, you should try this remedy – apple cider vinegar or lemon. This way the digestive juices will be stimulated and the body will digest nutrients better. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to mix 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, or squeeze 1/2-1 lemon juice in a quart of water and drink it. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!