It is a proof that apple vinegar is a power remedy for eczema, spots or age issues on the face.
WHAT MAKES THIS VINEGAR EFFECTIVE FOR ECZEMA?
- It regulates the skin pH and fights off allergies on the body because of the potassium
- Helps in rejuvenating cells due to beta carotene
- Boosts immunity and eczema because of the minerals and vitamins like calcium, iron, pectin, sodium, phosphorus, sulphur, sodium and magnesium.
- Much fiber in the content that removes eczema related toxins
- It is antifungal and antibacterial so resolves itchiness, inflammation and gives moisture on skin. It also has malic, acetic and lactic acids.
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD FOR THE SKIN?
- It removes acne, blemishes or pimples because is antibacterial
- It detoxifies facial skin it gives smoothness and radiance
- It removes age posts since the alpha hydroxyl acid wipes the dead skin cells
- Reduces wrinkles; mix ACV and water and with cotton ball apply to the face, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- It levels the sebum producing on the skin so the skin is not dry nor oily
REMOVE ECZEMA WITH ACV IN THESE WAYS
1. MIX OF ACV AND WATER
- ACV 2 tsp
- 1 cup water
- 3 cotton balls
Take a small bowl and fill it with water. Soak the cotton balls in the mix. Place the cotton on the eczema skin. Do this as much as you need it until improved skin is the end result. For those with sensitive skin, just mix ½ cup water and 1 tsp ACV.
2. DRINKING ACV
Make sure the ACV is mixed with water – this boosts immunity and also influences the eczema
Mix 1 tsp ACV in 1 cup water. Sip twice or more times daily to remove eczema.
3. ACV AND BAKING SODA
- ACV 2 tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Raw honey 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
Mix ACV and 1 tsp baking soda. Pour this in clean water. For flavor, add honey. Make sure this is nicely stirred and say bye to eczema
4. ACV BATH
- ACV ½ cup
- Clean bathtub
Add the vinegar to the bathtub. Soak for 15 minutes. Add coconut oil to this water if you wish to have good scent and moisturizing too. After those 15 minutes pat yourself really well with clean, dry towel. Do this daily until eczema is removed
5. ACV AND HONEY
The honey is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. It kills bacteria with inflammation at the same time and soothes skin.
- ACV 2 tsp
- Honey 1 tsp
- Drinking water 1 cup
Mix ACV and honey in the water. Drink up 2-3 times everyday.
KEEP IN MIND THIS:
- Every time dilute the ACV for external use or drinking as well.
- If you have diabetes or heartburn history or even peptic ulcer, the ACV as beverage is not recommendable due to possible irritations.
- Consult a doctor before using ACV as cure, since it might cause allergy. Test it by using a bit on the skin, small area and see possible reactions.
- Hydrate by drinking healthy fluids, especially water – dry skin is prone to eczema.
- Avoid eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts or milk – the worsen the issue
- Pregnant women can have complications, so before using ACV seek medical advice.
- For topical ACV use, don’t mix other products/cosmetics like strong soaps.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!